VENUS IN DIRECT • November 16, 2018.
Venus Retrograde is in direct. This means the planet is done transiting in retrograde motion. Venus will station briefly then proceed to transit in direct motion. In simpler terms, Venus retrograde is over. 💫 When it comes to love 💕 and money 💰 if you have been experiencing any mishaps these past few months, things will start to go back to normal. Though, retrogrades are never a time to freak out. I’ve only learned about retrogrades this year, and every time something crazy happened I was quick to blame it on the retrograde. Though, retrogrades aren’t tribulations. They are trials— tests throughout the year. Don’t focus on the craziness happening all around you. Focus on your reaction to it all. You have to ask yourself, “What is this teaching me?”. It’s a time for self-discovery and self-analyzing. You will learn many lessons during this time, so it is best to take the necessary time to refocus yourself and your thoughts. Once all is said and done with retrograde, what changes will you make? During Venus retrograde, you may have experienced relationship problems. Maybe something didn’t quite work out the way you hoped. You could have gone through a break-up or experienced many issues with your significant other. There could have been toxic exes, friends, or even family members that popped back up in your life. How did you deal with it all? Is there anything you learned? Is there anything you hoped you would have done differently? Venus can also affect jobs so if there was a new job you started or problems you’ve had in your current workplace— what do you want to do differently now? What is it that you truly want when it comes to a career? Retrograde is the best time to align yourself and focus on all the internal work that needs to be done. Outside forces will try to distract you, but remember that YOU are what’s most important.
Studies show that the average woman speaks about 20,000 words per day. While the average man speaks only about 7,000 words. Studies and many anecdotes also show that when a woman is outnumbered by men they tend to be interrupted, talked over, and shut down for speaking out. On average a woman can speak about 20,000 words per day, but how many of those words are actually heard?
“When you own your voice, you own your power.” Words are powerful. Your words are powerful. Never be afraid to speak up and own your voice, own your power. If there’s something that you passionately love or passionately hate, talk (or shout) about it shamelessly. If you have an answer, an idea, any brilliant thought let it be heard and don’t let anyone steal your moment. If you want to say something to someone, say it. Own your voice, own your power. You will have moments when you say the wrong thing, we all do and it’s okay. You will be afraid, but don’t let fear silence you. You may stammer or choke, but get those words out. Be heard. Own your voice, own your power. Be heard.
Do you need help figuring out the perfect caption for that bomb selfie you’re about to drop? Well, here are eighteen different ideas for captions to use for your next Instagram post.
- You don’t worry ’bout fitting in when your custom made.
- World Series attitude, champagne bottle life.
- I learned working with the negatives could make for better pictures.
- Many have an image of me and few get the picture.
- I live for the nights that I can’t remember, with the people that I won’t forget.
- Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight.
- Every time you see me I look like I hit the lotto twice.
- Last name ever, first name greatest.
- I can’t really see another squad trying to cross us.
- Sweatpants, hair tied, chillin with no makeup on.
- And really, I think I like who I’m becoming.
- If I ain’t the greatest then I’m headed for it.
- Some nights I wish I could back go back in life, not to change sh-t just to feel a couple things twice.
- Pray the real live forever, man. Pray the fakes get exposed.
- I’m living inside a moment, not taking pictures to save it. I mean, how could I forget? My memory’s never faded.
- Tables turn, bridges burn, you live and learn.
- I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection.
- “Where you movin?” I said, “Onto better things.”
Eighteen things I plan to not do in 2018!
- I will not procrastinate. This is much easier said than done, but it’s one habit I really, really want to break.
- I will never doubt myself. I can do absolutely anything I set my mind to.
- I will not isolate myself and listen to sad music. I am going to try to not be so melodramatic in the new year.
- I will not eat nuggets every day. The first stop to recovery is admitting you have a problem.
- I will not be afraid to take a chance. Take every chance and drop every fear.
- I will not do petty things to people who annoy me. I will just let karma take care of them.
- I will not be late to work (more than twice in a week). I have to start slow.
- I will never be afraid to speak up. I will voice all my problems and concerns.
- I will not allow my credit card bill to get out of control, because that money could go towards some really nice vacations I deserve.
- I will not lose my phone. I just need to speak this into existence. I will not break my phone either.
- I will not stoop to the level of my (nonexistent) haters. I will rise above.
- I will not slack on blog posts.
- I will not eat Thai food with traces of peanuts and nearly die.
- I will never be ashamed of who I am. I wasn’t made to be anyone else. I am perfect just as I am.
- I will not bail on plans last minute unless the universe is just really telling me it’s a bad idea.
- I will not let toxic people back into my life.
- I will not compare myself to anyone else. No one’s life is any better than my own, I will be grateful for what I have.
- I will not let myself slack behind in 2018. This will be a great year.